Bushnell 2.5-16x50mm Elite 6500 Series Riflescope Matte Black Finish with Mil Dot Reticle 30mm Tube. -
• The Elite 6500 Series contains the world's most versatile riflescope, featuring a 6.5x magnification range, the widest in the industry. These scopes are ideal for hunters who want a scope they can use in the brush as well as on the wide-open prairie, from Georgia pine forests to the high peaks of the Rockies. Push/pull turrets with resettable zero make sighting-in easier than ever.
• The extended 80-MOA of windage and elevation adjustment travel (with .25-MOA clicks) make this scope a "must have" for the hunter who shoots a broad range of game and at distances that vary greatly. All models have a one-piecee 30 mm tube to deliver plenty of light for those perfect shots right before legal shooting ends, and up to five inches of eye relief. An ultrafine Multi-X reticle accommodates any shooter.
• These new 6500 models are flagship scopes of Bushnell's Elite line, with the highest resolution and widest field of view, as well as fully multicoated optics with Rainguard®, ensuring a consistently sharp, clear view even in the worst conditions.
Rainguard®: Bushnell's permanent, patented, hydrophobic (water-repellant) lens coating prevents fogging by causing condensation from rain, sleet, snow or even your own breath to bead up into much smaller droplets than on standard coatings. Smaller droplets scatter less light which results in a clearer, brighter view. Now the hunter won't miss the shot of a lifetime because of rain or accidentally breathing on his eyepiece.
- Magnum recoil-proof construction
- 100% waterproof, fogproof & shockproof construction
- Elite® Bullet-Proof Warranty
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State
- @@ "No Questions Asked" one year replacement (U.S. only)
- 3" sunshade
- Side Focus - 10 yards to Infinity
- One piece hammer forged tube
- 1/4 M.O.A. or finer fingertip, audible & resettable windage and elevation adjustment.
- 30mm tube