Bushnell 6-24x50mm Elite Tactical ERS Riflescope Matte Black Finish with Mil-Dot Reticle Target Turrets & Side Parallax Adjust. -
The Bushnell Elite Tactical ERS 6-24x 50 mm Riflescope features a Mil-Dot reticle positioned in the second focal plane. Elite Tactical scope offers remarkably bright optics with excellent coatings. The lenses are fully multicoated and optimized to deliver outstanding light transmission. The exterior lens surfaces are treated with RainGuard HD - a water repellent coating that minimizes light-scatter from water drops, mist, fog, etc.
This Elite Tactical sports a 30 mm main-tube that's purged with argon gas for all-weather reliability. That means optical clarity in any weather condition or situation. The construction of the Elite Tactical features classic clean styling with a "blacked-out" cosmetic matte finish. This optic not only looks good - it's also designed and built to endure the punishment of rigorous field use.
In practical use - the Elite Tactical lives up to its name. Every spec and feature comes into play to deliver a bright, clear and well-detailed sight picture. Additionally, there's a side focus knob for eliminating parallax error and 0.25 Mil windage and elevation clicks that work well with the Mil-Dot system. Finally, the package includes a sunshade that offers extra protection against flare, glare and the inevitable thump-bump in the trunk.
- Argon filled for waterproof, fogproof and shockproof performance
Weather and Wind:
- RainGuard HD water-repellent lens coating causes moisture from rain, snow, sleet and condensation to bead up and scatter less light
- Side focus parallax correction
- Fully multi-coated lenses for enhanced clarity and light transmission
- 30 mm one-piece aluminum main-tube
- 3" sunshade to minimize flare and glare and protect the front lens element
- 0.25 Mil tactile, resettable windage and elevation correction
- "Blacked-Out" cosmetics
- Ultra wide band anti-reflection coating to boost brightness at dawn and dusk
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State