Bushnell 8x26mm H2O Water Proof Porro Prism Binocular with 7.0 Degree Angle of View. -
The Bushnell H2O 8x26mm Compact Binocular is an ocular made for the water. The blue color rubber armoring has been made with soft tactile ridges assuring a firm grip even in a rain forest, during the mist of an early morning hunt or on the slippery deck of a close-hauled gaff-rigged schooner. O-ring seals assure the waterproof construction and nitrogen-purging inhibits fogging and condensation.
The reverse Porro prism design puts the objectives closer together than the oculars, permitting a compact and lighter binocular. Multi-coated lenses and premium BAK4 prism glass assure superior optics that furnishes maximum light transmission and clarity. Twist-up eyecups, a dioptric ring and a large center focus knob supply comfortable, customized viewing no matter what the conditions, rain or shine.
Traction and Grip:
- Rubber armoring with soft textured ridges ensures a secure, comfortable grip and added shock-resistance as well
- Large center-focus knob is easy to put your finger on even when wet
- Twist-up eyecups customize these binoculars to personal preference for with or without sun or eyeglasses
- BAK4 Reverse Porro prisms deliver bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Reverse Porro prism design places the objective lenses closer together than the oculars allowing a more compact, lighter binocular
- The housing is o-ring sealed and purged with bone-dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance
- Multi-coated optics reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image