Bushnell BackTrack D-Tour Personal GPS Tracking Device Green -
Why worry about getting lost in the woods when the Bushnell BackTrack D-Tour Personal GPS Tracking Device (Green) is a personal location finder and digital compass utilizing GPS technology that lets you know where you are all the time. The D-Tour stores up to five locations - just mark it and forget it until it's time to return. At the end of the hike, select your location and the BackTrack D-Tour displays direction and distance in either yards/miles or meters/kilometers. Use it to find your car in a crowded parking lot, your tree stand, secret fishing spot, trailhead, campsite or the rendezvous place with your group. Self-calibrating digital compass, military or civilian time, Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature, altitude and latitude/longitude coordinates are all built in features.
The D-Tour uploads 48 hours worth of data to a Windows PC XP SP1 or later or a MAC 10.4.9 or later, to analyze your trip or to re-live the experience another time, alone or with friends. The software and USB cable is included and the recordings can be overlaid onto Google maps. Extremely compact and light at just 6 ounces this GPS personal location finder stows conveniently in your pocket, pack or purse. The BackTrack D-Tour GPS is powered by 3 user-supplied AAA batteries.
- Weather resistant construction allows use even when the clouds open up
- Compact and light, fits comfortably in pocket, purse or pack so you don't know it's there 'till you need it
- Store and locate up to 5 positions affording versatility for a variety of saved trips and locations
- Requires 3 "AAA" batteries
- Provides distance and direction back to stored point(s) as well as time, temperature, altitude and latitude/longitude coordinates
- Compatible with Windows XP SP1 or later and MAC 10.4.9 or later allows "wired" versatility
- Battery level indicator and a satellite lock icon let you know your status at all times
- Displays distances in either Standard or Metric, temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius and time in either military or civilian for added convenience
- Self-calibrating digital compass works when you are standing still or on the move