Bushnell SolarWrap Mini -
Stay connected with technology when off the grid. SolarWrap Mini's flexible, continuous solar-panel scroll charges an integrated lithium-ion battery. Once fully charged, use it to power up your portable USB-powered devices. If there's no sun, you can use the device's micro-USB port and a wall outlet to charge the integrated lithium-ion battery with enough juice to recharge multiple devices. Solar panel conveniently rolls up into an integrated case that can be easily packed away when not in use.
Ports: USB-device charging port/Micro-USB-battery charging port.
Power output: 5 volt/1 amp.
Charging time: Wall Charge: Four hours/Solar Charge: Six hours.
Size and Dimensions:
- Dimensions (rolled) 4.3x1.25inches
- 1xMicroUSB input for charging from a wall outlet
- High solar collectivity even in less than full sun conditions
- 1xUSB output
- Durable, flexible solar panels rolls up compactly for storage or travel
- Ideal for emergency preparedness, camping, hiking, or anywhere you need a quick charge
- Full charge will charge a smartphone once
- Built in Li-Ion battery can be charged with solar panels or charged from the wall for later use
The Bushnell SolarWrap Mini is the fusion of portability and reliable power with solar charging and power storage for charging your devices when you're off the grid. Thin film solar panel rolls up into a compact package and charges even in partial sunlight.