Bushnell NatureView Cam HD Trail Camera 8MP B&W Text LCD Display 32-LED Flash with 60' Range HD 720p Video with Audio -
The Bushnell Nature View Cam HD Trail Camera is a trail / wildlife camera with an 8MP CMOS sensor that captures still images and HD 720p video with sound. It also has an Auto PIR (passive infrared) motion sensor that automatically adjusts sensitivity based on temperature: in cold weather, sensitivity decreases and in warm weather, it increases. Thanks to its Hyper NightVision technology, the camera's 32-LED flash has a range of 60' (18.3 m) for clear shots in low-light conditions.
The Bushnell Nature View Cam HD Trail Camera is capable of capturing images at pre-set intervals in time lapse mode. It's even got GPS capability. The Moon Phase stamp feature links the current date to the phase of the moon on that date and imprints an icon on your photo, helping you to determine whether particular animals are inactive at night when a full or nearly full moon is present. Moon Phases also help determine whether a too-dark or too-light background in an image was due to the brightness of the moon at the time of capture. Additionally, the camera imprints a temperature stamp on your images.
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60 ft
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) or Auto PIR
- 24 HR/Day/Night mode
- External power compatible
- 8 MP high-quality full color resolution
- Temperature range -5deg. F to 140deg. F
- Field Scan time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals, 1 minute to 60 minutes
- 0.6-second trigger speed
- Hybrid capture mode - video and photo for every