Bushnell Trophy Cam 8MP Night Vision Flash Digital Trail Camera B&W Text LCD Display 45 Foot Night Vision Range Brown -
The Bushnell 8 MP Trophy Cam Trail Camera (Brown Case) is water- and snow-resistant, functions quite well even in extreme temperatures (-5 to 140deg. F) and is ideal for shooting game and wild life. It can be quickly mounted on tree trunks, posts and other supports using the adjustable web belt provided. Recording high-quality still images at 8 MP with 1-second trigger speed, the trail camera also features Field Scan, a time lapse feature that clicks images at pre-set intervals ranging from 1 minute to 60 minutes.
Field Scan is not triggered by game and covers a long range (which may be out of the PIR range) and a large area as well. The adjustable PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor is motion-activated by movement of game at a distance of up to 45' (13.7 m). The camera simultaneously captures Field Scan images along with Live Trigger images and in multi-image mode it clicks up to 3 images per trigger. If you are looking for video, the Trophy Cam shoots Widescreen, VGA and QVGA clips, with audio capture making the experience vivid.
Night vision ability is up to 45' (13.7 m) and the 32 Black LEDs acting as an invisible flash prove their worth when visible flash is a game deterrent. The trophy cam shoots color videos during the day and B&W during the night. The B&W text LCD is meant for only displaying the menu text to help you with the setting and programming. Connect the trophy cam to an external monitor and you can watch several days of video footage in minutes using the variable speed playback feature.
The compact-sized trail camera has a SD card slot to accommodate up to 32 GB memory and a USB port for connectivity. With the power consumption being very low (less than 300 mA) during the stand-by period, a set of lithium batteries (not included) last up to 1 whole year.
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- 8 MP high-quality full color resolution
- SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) 1-second trigger speed
- Uses 4 to 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals: 1 minute to 60 minutes
- B&W text LCD display
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 ft
- 32 LEDs with 45' range, invisible to game and other hunters
- Day/night auto sensor External power compatible
- Widescreen, VGA, QVGA video resolution
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Field Scan with Simultaneous Live Trigger