Byer of Maine Madera Hammock Stand -
Byer Amazonas The Madera Hammock Stand is designed for times when you can only find one good anchor point, but you need two! Quick and easy set-up.
- Simple in design, this hammock stand is made from the highest quality materials
- Legs have joiner-sleeves which breaks them down to 35" when not in use for easy transport and storage
- Designed for times when you can only find one good anchor point but you need two!
- Wt. 8lbs.
- Includes bars, rope, ground stake and hardware
- Stand up the hardwood bars, pound the large stake into the ground and your ready to hang any Byer Amazonas hammock
When you can find only one sturdy anchor point for your hammock, the Madera will provide the other. Hardwood bars secured with the provided ground pin support your hammock and provide plenty of latitude for setup. Zinc-coated steel pin. Polyester braided rope. Jointed legs for easy assembly and storage. Imported.
Dimensions: 64”H x 4”W.
Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Color: Natural Wood.
Even if you find something sturdy for one end of your hammock, often the other end is not quite right--Madera solves this problem beautifully!
Made in USA.