Byerly Monarch Wakeboard Blem 54 -
The Byerly Monarch wakeboard has a blended 3-stage rocker design to make landings smooth and transitions lightning quick. The fully machined Atomic core is lightweight and durable, providing plenty of pop and maintaining the board's shape over time. The molded fins and tip/tail channels offer straight tracking in any conditions, with quick release off the wake. The raised footbed increases edging responsiveness. Get high performance, a smooth ride, and durable construction with the Byerly Monarch wakeboard.
This board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performance.
Lining and Layers:
- Double Lap Construction
- Finless Construction
- Flex Technology
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Blended 3-Stage Rocker
- Increased Surface Area for Maximum Pop
- Molded In Landing Features
- Can accommodate bindings with a 8 inch binding plate in all position options found here.
- Shorter Molded in Fins and Tip/Tail Channels
- Built in USA
- Shaped by Butch
- New Lighter Fully Machined Atomic Core
- Monarch Blem
- Raised Footbed