C2G Cables to Go 1000' Cat5e Bulk Riser Rated Solid UTP Unshielded Network Cable Blue -
The Cables to Go 1000' Cat5e Bulk Riser Rated Solid UTP Unshielded Network Cable (Blue) is used for fast Ethernet networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point.
Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief.
- High density polyethylene insulation, PVC jacket
- CM/CMR-rated for use in walls and conduit in ceiling
- 24 AWG solid bare copper conductor
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by ETL
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- Meets or exceeds Cat5E specifications