C4 Waterman TGIF 12'6" Stand Up Paddleboard - Whether you compete in elite races, fun-run races, or just want a board for fast-paced coastal cruising, the C4 Waterman TGIF Pro Racer 12'6" stand up paddleboard won't let you down.
- Low, even-bottom rocker and semi-displacement hull construction—in addition to the wide-point set under the paddler’s stance—allow for instant acceleration for sprint races
- Feathercore composite construction features strong, lightweight wood veneer laminates on deck and bottom to complement the feather-light EPS core
- Molded-in handle at the board’s center point provides an easy transport option
- Single fin setup allows for speed, stability, drive, and minimal drag
- Deck inserts on the nose of the board provide the ability to incorporate bungees for gear stowage
- An exact duplicate (widened by 1 in.) of the prototype board Travis Grant used to win the Battle of the Paddle, the ISA games, and the Jamie Mitchell Survivor Race
- Ideal for intermediate to advanced paddlers up to 220 lb.