Cabela's Lazer Strike II Broadheads -
Lazer Strike II Broadheads have a rugged aircraft-grade aluminum ferrule body and super-tough Trophy Tip that combine to make these some of the toughest broadheads on the market. Plus, they’re guaranteed to fly like a field point. The Trophy Tips are made of hardened carbon steel and the replaceable .030" 440 stainless steel blades are super sharp. The retention rings are placed just behind the pivot point for quick opening. Per 3.
Size: 100 gr., 1-1/4" dia.
- Trophy Tip made of carbon steel
- Guaranteed to fly like a field point
- .030" stainless steel blades
- Large 1-1/4" cutting diameter
- Retention rings placed behind pivot point