Cabela's Outfitter Range A-Frame Tent by Montana Canvas -
Finally a high-quality canvas tent made with one aluminum center pole, resulting in an overall lighter mass weight, making it the ideal shelter solution when packing into the backcountry by horseback. At 12 ft. x 12 ft. with a 9' peak height, you can afford to spread out. Waterproof and mildew-inhibitor treated heavy duty 10-oz. canvas allows you to shelter yourself from all weather conditions. Meets high-specification fire-retardant regulations. Sewn-in floor with zip-open panel for safe placement and use of stove. One 5" stove jack in roof panel. Regular and screened doors use #10 YKK zips and are secured with buckled flap closures. Comes complete with rope, tension adjusters and a storage bag.
Weight: 65 lbs.
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof and mildew-inhibitor treated
- Sewn-in floor with zip-open panel
- One aluminum center pole for an overall lighter mass weight
- One 5" stove jack in roof panel
- Ideal for packing by horseback into the backcountry