Caldwell Lead Sled Dft - The best recoil reducing rest in the shooting sports industry just got better! The original Lead Sled has taken the shooting industry by storm and revolutionized the way shooters approach shooting a firearm with heavy recoil. And now, we have improved the Lead Sled through our dual-frame design, making it even better. The Lead Sled DFT (Dual-Frame Technology) provides shooters with the industry’s best recoil reduction system and the versatility to fit virtually any shotgun or rifle, all built around a precision shooting platform. Whether you are trying to shoot the very tightest possible groups with your rifle or patterning your favorite shotgun, the Lead Sled DFT provides an optimal platform for shooting without nasty recoil.
- Dual frame alignment system adjusts 22” to fit rifles and shotguns of virtually any size.
- Stay in optimal shooting position by making elevation corrections using the rear elevation collar.
- Dual frame design disperses recoil energy even better than the original Lead Sled.
- Extremely fine windage and elevation adjustments with finger tip control.
- Multi-surface rear foot provides correct contact on all shooting surfaces.
- Improved weight dispersion through our unique baffle and tray system.
- Prevent stock shift between shots with the stock-stabilizer rear bag.
The Lead Sled DFT took the original ground-breaking Lead Sled™ recoil reduction and improved it. Dual Frame Technology (DFT) and specially constructed front rest bag and foam-lined rear cradle solidly stabilize a rifle or shotgun to eliminate nearly all vibration and felt recoil. It adjusts 22" forward and back to fit most firearms. Rear elevation knob adjusts 2" to make target centering an easy one-handed operation. Baffled tray secures up to 100 lbs. of weight (four 25-lb. bags of lead shot) to tame the heaviest magnums. Nonskid rubber feet.
Weight: 24 lbs.
Dimensions: 30"L x 12"W x 13"H.