Califone 1216AVP-03 6-Position Multimedia Monaural Listening Center -
The Califone 1216AVP-03 6-Position Multimedia Monaural Listening Center includes six 2924AVP monaural headphones and one 6-position 1218AVPY jackbox with volume control in a durable polypropylene carrying case. The 2924AVP deluxe monaural headphone is designed for heavy-use situations in libraries, language labs and speech pathology applications.
It is the educator's standard for listening centers, ELL and ELD and other language learning activities. The around-ear ambient noise-reducing earcups deliver maximum protection against exterior sounds (without added electronic circuitry and expense). This reduces the need to increase the volume (protecting the ears) and helps keep students on task.
Its permanently attached 6' cord with reinforced connection and 1/4" plug resists accidental pull out for safety and makes it a versatile classroom headphone. The included 1218AVPY is an 8-position jackbox with volume control.
- Skid-resistant pads won't mar or scrape surface
Support and Cushioning:
- Replaceable, cleanable ear cushions
- Rugged polypropylene head strap and ABS plastic earcups
- Permanently attached 6' cord with 1/4" and 3.5mm plugs connects with media players
- Rugged monaural 1/4" plug
- Silver-plated contacts prevent "crackling" sound
- Adjustable headband
- Slotted baffle avoids accidental puncturing of the speaker cone
- Ideal for use in Listening Centers, ELD/ ELL and Special Education applications, Language Labs and literacy groups
- Strain-relief connectors
- Durable Polypropylene Carrying Case
- Eight learning positions, each with a 1/4" jack and individual volume control
- Ambient noise-reducing earcups for hearing safety
- Rugged ABS plastic casing for durability
- Two predrilled holes to permanently affix to a surface