Califone CLS729 Wireless RF Mono Headphones Frequency Range 72.900 MHz Up to 100' Wireless Range -
The Califone CLS729 Wireless Mono Headphones are ideal for use in classrooms and other institutional venues. The headphones use RF technology to receive wireless audio from a receiver (sold separately) from up to 100' away. The headphones come tuned to 1 of 4 different color-coded frequencies, providing the potential to set up 4 different audio programs in the same area without crossover or interference. An unlimited number of headphones may be used with a transmitter.
The headphones are constructed from durable ABS plastic. Featuring an adjustable headband and easily-cleaned around-ear cushions, the CLS729 provides long-lasting comfort. A built-in volume control allows each listener to select their own loudness without affecting others in the group. The rechargeable NiMH batteries provide up to 6 hours of use before needing to be recharged.
- Durable ABS plastic construction
Support and Cushioning:
- Cleanable around-ear cushions provide excellent comfort and noise isolation
- Adjustable headband
- Built-in volume control
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 6 hours of operation
- Color-coded RF mono headphones with up to 100' wireless range
- Up to 4 transmitters (sold separately) can be used in one area without interference or crossover
- Add an unlimited number of headphones to a single transmitter