Califone HPK-1524 Four-Pack Titanium Headphone with Guaranteed for Life Cord -
The Califone HPK-1524 Four-Pack Titanium Headphone help optimize small group learning experiences with this set of four Titanium series headphones and product longevity with their Guaranteed For Life cords. Built to help students not only learn content material, the HPK-1020 is also designed to teach them about appropriate volume listening levels when using the headphones.
By integrating Sentinel Technology into the earcups, the volume playback level is restricted to the ASHA-recommended maximum of 85 decibels for safe listening practices (this feature can be disarmed for students with special needs). In addition to filtering the audio volume, each HPK-1020 helps students focus more effectively on the task at hand by blocking the highest amount of ambient (external) noise of any passive headphone which Califone has ever offered.
School budgets can't afford equipment that won't last the entire year or cause lost learning time and that's why the HPK-1524 is built using more rugged ABS plastic (even its cord is thicker than previous models). But longer lasting doesn't automatically mean student comfort, which is why the ear cushions have also been upgraded to be just as long lasting, but feel softer without the accumulated clammy feeling which can come after prolonged use.
Lining and Layers:
Support and Cushioning:
- Softer, more comfortable ear cushions
- Comfort strap for longer wearability
- Adjustable head strap rugged enough for daily classroom use
- Sentinel switch on earcup restricts the volume to 85dB. LED light
- is earcup is green when the feature is active
- Detachable 6' cord is Guaranteed for Life
- 3.5mm plug with 1/4" adapter
- effectively blocking external distractions to keep students on task
- Protective slotted baffles guard against perforation of the speakers
- Earcups offer the highest passive ambient noise rejection,