Califone iPod Wireless Portable PA System 902-928 MHz Receiver Frequency 30W RMS Output Power -
The Califone iPod Wireless Portable PA System is a compact, portable and intuitive PA speaker system well suited for classrooms, schools, meeting halls, houses of worship, multimedia presentations and more. The PA419 is fully integrated with a built-in amplifier/speaker providing 30 watts RMS, a CD / DVD player, two built-in wireless microphone receivers (microphones sold separately), inputs for additional audio sources and wired microphones and a built-in iPod / iPhone dock.
Easily connect an iPod or iPhone to the dock and play iTunes playlists or stream audio online while your iPhone recharges in the dock. Announcements over a microphone are prioritized and background music is automatically lowered while a microphone is in use. The PA419 runs on AC power or its rechargeable battery for at least 2 hours on a single charge. A remote control is included for flexible, remote operation anywhere in the room.
Lining and Layers:
- Control panel with Music/Speech button, mic/aux/MP3/ master volume controls, aux input & audio line out, iPod/DVD video outs, voice priority switch
- Care-free portability with a built-in handle
- DVD/CD player including USB port for added connectability
- Battery compartment
- Combo XLR / 1/4" mic input
- Wireless Mic Receiver 1 & 2, channel selector, volume, audio & RF indicators
- iPhone and iPod docking station also charges while playing music
- Standard 1-3/8" pole mount (underneath) for optimal elevated placement
- Remote control includes pitch adjustment for audio played from the DVD/CD player +/- 20% (in 3% increments), which is ideal for dance/music teachers