Califone iPod Wireless Portable PA System with Handheld Wireless Microphones 902-928 MHz Receiver Frequency 30W RMS Output Power -
The Califone iPod Wireless Portable PA System with Handheld Wireless Microphones is designed for schools, churches, hotels and meeting facilities with an Apple-approved docking station for audio played from iPhones and iPods. Using your phone's downloaded playlist, take advantage of streaming Pandora or Spotify, or play music from the built-in DVD/CD player for groups up to 300 people or in rooms up to 2000 square feet.
This PA system is ideal for multiple presenters, it has two wireless mic receivers and can even support a third presenter (using a wired mic) all at the same time. In addition to straight voice amplification, with the simple to operate PA419-Q2 you can easily connect a computer (to the line input) and a projector (from the line out) for full multimedia presentations, or even karaoke.
Sometimes you'll want to interrupt the PA playing music in order to make announcements and with the voice priority capability of the PA419-Q2, the music level will automatically decrease when a (wired or wireless) mic is used and will return to the same level once you're finished. The PA419-Q2 runs on AC power or its rechargeable battery and plays for at least 2 hours on a single charge.
Lining and Layers:
- Control panel with Music/Speech button, mic/aux/MP3/ master volume controls, aux input & audio line out, iPod/DVD video outs, voice priority switch
- Standard 1-3/8" pole mount (underneath) for optimal elevated placement
- Combo XLR / 1/4" mic input
- DVD/CD player including USB port for added connectability
- iPhone and iPod docking station also charges while playing music
- Care-free portability with a built-in handle
- Remote control includes pitch adjustment for audio played from the DVD/CD player +/- 20% (in 3% increments), which is ideal for dance/music teachers
- Wireless Mic Receiver 1 & 2, channel selector, volume, audio & RF indicators
- Battery compartment