Califone Titanium 4-Piece 3.5mm Plug Stereo Headphone Pack -
The Califone Titanium 4-Piece 3.5mm Plug Stereo Headphone Pack helps optimize differentiated learning experiences with breakthroughs in safety, performance, comfort and durability. They are built to help students not only learn content material, but also to teach them about appropriate volume listening levels when using a headphone.
By integrating Sentinel Technology into the earcup, the volume playback level is restricted to the ASHA-recommended maximum of 85 decibels for safe listening practices (this feature can be disarmed for students with special needs). In addition to filtering the audio volume, these headphones help students focus more effectively on the task at hand by blocking the highest amount of ambient (external) noise of any passive headphone.
The HPK-1020 is built using more rugged ABS plastic (even its cord is thicker than previous models). But longer lasting doesn't automatically mean student comfort, which is why the ear cushions have also been upgraded to be just as long lasting, but feel softer without the accumulated clammy feeling which can come after prolonged use.
Lining and Layers:
Support and Cushioning:
- Softer, more comfortable ear cushions
- Comfort strap for longer wearability
- Adjustable head strap rugged enough for daily classroom use
- Sentinel switch on earcup restricts the volume to 85dB. LED light is earcup is green when the cord is plugged into the computer and red when the feature is active
- Earcups offer the highest passive ambient noise rejection, effectively blocking external distractions to keep students on task
- Protective slotted baffles guard against perforation of the speakers
- Detachable 6' cord is thicker than previous models
- 3.5mm plug with 1/4" adapter