Califone Titanium HPK-1000 Washable Headphones with USB 2.0 50 Ohms Impedance 85dB Sensitivity 40mm Drivers -
The Califone Titanium HPK-1000 is a pair of closed-back circumaural headphones that feature 40mm drivers and a frequency range of 20Hz-20kHz. The headphone's are washable and can be completely immersed in soap and water after its cord has been detached. The detachable cord has a USB 2.0 connection that is Mac and PC compatible. The HPK-1000 are ideal for public environments where headphones are frequently worn and handled like classrooms, businesses, libraries, churches and government facilities.
Designed to withstand heavy use, padded ear-cups and protected slotted baffles guard against perforation of speakers. Ear-cups cover and seal the ear for passive ambient noise rejection to block-out loud distractions. Located on the in-line cord, an LED light turns green when the USB plug is connected with a computer and red when the Sentinel switch is turned on for a fixed volume level. Sentinel technology is built in for appropriate volume play-back listening levels. Fixed volume level is to ensure safe listening practices.
- Rugged built ABS plastic construction and thick cord
Support and Cushioning:
- Supportive ear-cushions and comfort strap for longer wearability
Wash and Care:
- First headphone of its kind with the ability to be washed thoroughly (after the cord is disconnected) without having to worry about damaging sensitive electronic equipment
- Adjustable head strap rugged enough for daily classroom use
- To conserve energy, headphones go into automatic sleep mode after 2 minutes of non-use
- Sentinel Technology built into the cord, for controlled volume playback level restricted to the ASHA-recommended maximum of 85 decibels