Califone Titanium Series HPK-1540 Washable Headphone with Guaranteed for Life Cord 20Hz-20kHZ Frequency Response 50 Ohms Impedance -
The Califone Titanium Series HPK-1540 Washable Headphone with Guaranteed for Life Cord is the first of its kind that can be completely immersed in soap and water (after its cord has been detached) for washing. Once cleaned and thoroughly dried, simply reconnect the body to its replaceable cord and the Titanium headphone is ready for reuse. The HPK-1540 with Guaranteed for Life Cord helps students focus more effectively on the task at hand by blocking the highest amount of ambient (external) noise of any passive headphone, which Califone has ever offered.
School budgets can't afford equipment that won't last the entire year or cause lost learning time and that's why the HPK-1540 with Guaranteed for Life Cord is built using more rugged ABS plastic (even its cord is thicker than previous models). But longer lasting doesn't automatically mean student comfort, which is why the ear cushions have also been upgraded to be just as long lasting, but feel softer without the accumulated clammy feeling which can come after prolonged use.
Lining and Layers:
Support and Cushioning:
- Softer, more comfortable ear cushions
- Comfort strap for longer wearability
- Adjustable head strap rugged enough for daily classroom use
- 3.5mm plug with 1/4" adapter
- First washable headphone for easy cleaning
- Earcups offer the highest passive ambient noise rejection, effectively blocking external distractions to keep students on task
- Protective slotted baffles guard against perforation of the speakers