Sunbounce Pro Textile & Frame Kit 4x6' Sunswatter Translucent Le Louche Screen. -
• The form and variety of folds you form from a very fine material between two transparent carrier layers determines the shadow structure and density of your light. You can change or re-create structure and mood at any time. • In a few minutes you have the quality of light you require in the position you require - the surroundings can be allowed to sink into shadow. Create light/shadow structures familiar to you from branches or foliage - as soft or as harsh as you require. Stripes, spots, virtually any conceivable patterns are possible. Or throw a handful of leaves, snippets (shreds), strips or whatever you want between the carrier layers. Everything is retained securely and turned into an individual shadow structure. If you are working vertically, secure your personal pattern for the current shoot by using a few deft tacking threads or a simple price-tag gun. • The trick: two layers of highly translucent material provide a case for every effect material possible. Leaves, paper-cuts, thin fabric, foils - everything one can imagine will be held in position by this system. Large openings make it easy to arrange material to desired pattern. • This 4' x 6' kit is the perfect multi-purpose size for full body, small groups in fashion, advertising or small studio sets. Easy to transport, it can be used in the studio or on location for photo, video, film & broadcast situations. • All the Screens and Bags are made from the finest reflective and translucent materials available worldwide. The Sunbounce SYSTEM III® is your only choice. Whatever or wherever you want to shoot, do not accept any limitations.
- LE LOUCHE fits all SUN-SCRIM or BUTTERFLY frame sizes.
- Naturally the LOUCHE is also compatible with all standard frames of other manufacturers such as Matthews, Avenger etc.
- Alter the light structure and light character as frequently as you wish.
- As a regular diffuser for plain light, please count on a loss of light of 1/5th to 1/4th of an f/stop.
- The LOUCHE finally enables you to create light and shadow reminiscent of old Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman movies- use dramatic light to create tension!
- Perfect to use on location with the sun or with spotlights in the studio.