Callaway Hyperbolic - Pa-TING! Hear that? That's the sound of you crushing it down the fairway with the Hyperbolic from Callaway.
- Stability Traction Loop is a sub-spike system built into the skeletal construction to help reduce weight while increasing stability in all playing conditions.
- Outlast Temperature Management System is a patented temperature balancing material that absorbs body heat on hot days and releases heat back into the shoe for warmth in cold playing conditions.
Support and Cushioning:
- 7 Callaway Chevron Comfort Spikes is an advanced leg design that provides superior traction and support under all playing conditions. The shrouded dynamic design also increases strength, durability and helps prevent clogging.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining creates breathable comfort.
- Ortholite X40 Molded Insert combines the inherent benefits of strength, breathability, moisture transport and antimicrobial function.
Weather and Wind:
- DrySport moisture management and RainSport waterproof technologies offer the ultimate in comfort and dryness.
- Soft, lightweight and supple waterproof leather upper provides unmatched performance, comfort, style and durability under any playing conditions you might encounter on the course.
- Callaway Comfort Tech Gel Tongue disperses lace pressure uniformly across the entire surface of the tongue, promoting better circulation and maximizing comfort.