CamelBak Adventura 100 oz. -
Camelbak's Adventura 100 oz Hydration Day is designed with women's needs in mind. Shorter torso length, S-curved shoulder harness for more comfortable carry, harness hardware moved to base of pack to reduce potential friction points, soft-touch fabric harness lining for added comfort next to bare skin, fully adjustable sternum strap for added stability, narrower harness spacing to fit women's shoulders all add up for a super comfortable pack. It features the Antidote 100 oz Reservoir with Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube and easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening. Designed to carry extra layers, rain gear, food, head lamp, trail maps, ice axe, trekking poles, media, sunglasses.
- Fleece -lined sunglasses or MP3 pocket keeps items safe and accessible
- Women's specific fit with shorter torso length, narrower harness spacing to fit women's shoulders
- Specialized women’s harness curves with a woman’s body for a comfortable fit
- Insulated reservoir pocket keeps liquid cool for hours
- Compact footprint and shorter length great for smaller torsos
- Sternum strap positioned for women for improved comfort and stability
- Quick stash overflow storage, four-point compression straps, tool attachments
- Stretch side pockets, sunglasses pocket
- Hike essentials organizer pocket
- Stowable tool loop and lash point on front of pack
- Includes Antidote 100 oz Reservoir with Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- 100 oz / 3 L OMEGA™ HydroTanium™ Reservoir with Lifetime Warranty
Women backpackers will appreciate the features and the comfort of the new Aventura™. This lightweight, compact and comfortable pack incorporates the NEW N.V.I.S.™ Back Panel, a suspension panel that keeps the pack away from your back.