CamelBak Aventura 18 Pack -
CamelBak has made a name for itself designing the market's most convenient and adaptable hydration systems. What you may not recognize are the trail-ready packs, such as the Women's Aventura 18 Hydration Backpack, that CamelBak specifically designed to accompany and complement their award-winning reservoirs. Sure, you've got all the hydration you need for a few hours of hiking fun in the three-liter Antidote reservoir; but you've also got 915 cubic inches of storage space at your disposal. Get creative with these handy pockets and you may find yourself organizing in ways your hiking buddies only dream. When you aren't stuffing this pack to the brim with gear, make the Aventura a little more compact with the four compression straps. Specifically designed to fit the shape of a women's torso, the Aventura's S-curved independent suspension system and waist belt won't wear out your back even after hours of uphill trekking. Even during adverse weather, this backpack won't leak: DWR and PU coated taffeta and nylon rain dobby will make sure of that.
Season after season, CamelBak's super scientists have been hard at work refining and perfecting the Antidote reservoir, the industry's most popular solution to hydration. At the turn of a cap (a quarter turn to be exact), you can open or close the reservoir, refilling and securing it again in seconds. Center baffling and a sleek design prevent your water from jostling about inside your pack while running, hiking, or hitting the park. When not off exploring the world, simply disconnect the tube using the Quick Link System and hang up the Antidote for proper drying or storage. Since last year, CamelBak's go-to reservoir system has actually lost some weight, reducing bulk in the fill port and offering you that much more convenience. Dehydration can be serious business; so, when you're ready to get serious, get yourself a dose of this Antidote.
- Quick Link#8482; system lets you effortlessly add accessories such as a filter, insulated tube, tube director or flow meter (accessories sold separately)
- Wide-mouth port makes it easy to fill and clean the reservoir; quick-snap cap tightens in just a quarter turn
Weather and Wind:
- DWR and PU coated
- 100D rain dobby, 230D taffeta & 420 nylong with DWR + 1000 mm PU
- Large main compartment, overflow pocket, front organizational pocket and 2 stretch side pockets organize your gear and keep essentials quickly accessible
- Easy-access, fleece-lined pocket holds your sunglasses, smartphone or other valuables
- Rain dobby, taffeta, and nylon construction
Lining and Layers:
- Hydration compartment loads easily, holding the reservoir flat against your back to leave more room for layers and gear
- Entire pack is tailored to fit women comfortably, including a shorter torso length and an S-shape harness with adjustment hardware moved away from the chest
- Ventilated NV™ back panel keeps you cool and comfortable via its articulated suspension; individual pods move in sync with you while keeping the pack's contents balanced
- The CamelBak Aventura 18 Hydration Pack features 4-point compression that helps stabilize your cargo
- Women's-specific S-curved suspension system
- Folding arms lock into position to hold the reservoir open when drying; arms tuck out of the way around the port when not in use
- 915 cubic inch compartment
- 100 fl. oz. Antidote#8482; reservoir features a welded center baffle and low-profile shape for stability
- Quick stash overflow storage
- Patented Big Bite#8482; valve; HydroGuard#8482; technology; PureFlow#8482; tube
- Tool attachments
- 19 x 9 x 11 in (49 x 23.5 x 27 cm)
- Three-liter Antidote reservoir
The Aventura 18 from Camelbak features a women's-specific design and construction, ensuring this pack is made just for you. The harness of the Aventura 18 features an S-curved Independent Suspension, contouring to the unique shape of your bag and combines with the load bearing belt to keep you balanced and comfy all day long.
Perfect for hiking, the women's CamelBak Aventura 18 Hydration Pack maximizes comfort and ventilation. It packs everything you need for a done-in-a-day expedition.