CamelBak Fourteener 20 Hydration Pack -
One of the point of hiking is to clear your mind, not to create extra static with concerns over dehydration. Camelbak's classic Fourteener 20 Hydration Backpack will worry about your water supply so you can continue focusing on greater things. Its large three-liter reservoir gets you three hours in any direction even on the hottest of days. Weighing in at a little over two pounds (sans water) and with 1040 cubic inches of extra storage space, the Fourteener specializes in hydration but maximizes your storage convenience as well. Because full day hikes require much more than just water, CamelBak fitted the Fourteener with multiple, easily-accessed pockets for your sunglasses, extra water, hiking gear, tools, and most importantly, your mama's famous PB&J. When not fully stocked with goodies, this pack shrinks, by means of four compression straps, to reduce extra bulk on the trail. Come rain or shine, the Fourteener won't quit before you do; diamond clarus, nylon, a DWR coating, and 1000 millimeters of PU coating all unite to create of force-field impenetrable by rain.
Season after season, CamelBak's super scientists have been hard at work refining and perfecting the Antidote reservoir, the industry's most popular solution to hydration. At the turn of a cap (a quarter turn to be exact), you can open or close the reservoir, refilling and securing it again in seconds. Center baffling and a sleek design prevent your water from jostling about inside your pack while running, hiking, or hitting the park. When not off exploring the world, simply disconnect the tube using the Quick Link System and hang up the Antidote for proper drying or storage. Since last year, CamelBak's go-to reservoir system has actually lost some weight, reducing bulk in the fill port and offering you that much more convenience.
- Wide mouth makes it easy to fill and clean the reservoir; quick-snap cap tightens in just a quarter turn
- Quick Link™ system lets you effortlessly add accessories such as a Fresh™ filter, insulated tube, tube director or flow meter (accessories sold separately)
Weather and Wind:
- With its separate zippered opening, the reservoir can be easily refilled without removing it from the pack
- Stash, organizer, sunglasses, and side pockets
- Hike essentials organizer pocket
- Quick stash overflow pocket
- The CamelBak Fourteener 20 Hydration Pack is made from rugged, polyurethane-coated nylon for long-lasting wear
- Diamond clarus and nylon construction
- Large, zippered front pocket keeps valuables close at hand; small zippered top pocket with fleece lining stores sunglasses or MP3 player
Lining and Layers:
- Hydration compartment loads easily, holding the reservoir flat against your back to leave more room for layers and gear
- Harness with padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and hipbelt provide maximum comfort and even load distribution
- NV™ back panel features upper pods that articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer
- Dual side-compression straps help stabilize the load; tool loop and lash point let you attach extra gear to the exterior of the pack
- Main compartment holds lunch, gear and all your 10 essentials for a 1-day peak ascent
- Folding arms lock into position to hold the reservoir open when drying; arms tuck out of the way around the port when not in use
- 1040 cubic inches of storage
- Three-liter Antidote reservoir
- 100 fl. oz. Antidote™ reservoir features a welded center baffle and low-profile shape for stability
Built for all-day excursions, CamelBak's Fourteener 20 Hydration Pack boasts enough room for ample hydration and essential-gear storage. Independent suspension system with Slider™ sternum strap allows you to adjust the pack for a custom fit. NV™ Hike back panel provides load transfer and circulates air between your back and the pack to keep you cool in warm weather. Removable 38mm waistbelt for added stability. Four-point compression system for securing bulky loads on uneven terrain. 70-denier Diamond Clarus and 420-denier nylon construction with a durable water-repellent coating and a 1,000mm polyurethane coating for long-lasting performance. Organized hiking-essentials pocket. Quick-stash overflow storage pocket for layers and other gear. Sunglasses pocket. Tool attachment. 100-oz. Antidote™ reservoir with Quick Link™ system. Imported.
20.5”L x 10”W x 8.7”D.
Colors: Charcoal, Deep Olive.
The Fourteener 20 Pack from Camelbak is versatile enough to handle all of your adventures, be they quick or long adventures. The organizer pocket keeps your smaller gear organized and at the ready, while the overflow pocket and side stretch pockets can accommodate extra space when needed. To ensure you make it to your destination with plenty of energy left in your tank, you'll love the 3L reservoir incorporated into the Fourteener 20 Pack.
The CamelBak Fourteener 20 Hydration Pack is a compact and technical pack for done-in-a-day alpine adventures and everyday outings.