CamelBak Helena Hydration Pack - A mid-sized women's-specific pack with enough cargo and hydration for a 3-hour to a full-day hike. Camelbak Helena Hydration Pack Features: Designed for Women: Shorter torso length, s-curved shoulder harness for more comfortable carry, harness hardware moved to base of pack to reduce potential friction points, soft-touch fabric harness lining for added comfort next to bare skin, fully adjustable sternum strap for added stability, narrower harness spacing to fit women's shouldersAir director Back Pane: Foam pods covered in soft mesh create multiple ventilation channels.Antidote Reservoir: Quick link system, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented big bite valve, hydroguard technology, pureflow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth openingKey Pack Features: Hike essentials organizer pocket, four-point compression straps, tool attachment, side pocketsDesigned to Carry: Extra layers, food, head lamp, trail maps, trekking poles, media, sunglasses Camelbak Helena Hydration Pack Specs: Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 LTotal Capacity: 1281 cu in / 21L + 3L ReservoirTotal Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 2.2 lbs / 1.0 kgDimensions: 19.5 x 10 x 10 in / 50 x 25 x 25 cmTorso Length: 17.5 in / 44 cmBack Panel: Air DirectorTMHarness: Women's Air Mesh with Slider Sternum StrapBelt: Removable 25mm / 1" stabilityFabric: 100D Double Diamond & 420 Nylon with DWR + 1000 mm PU
- Folding arms lock out for faster drying of reservoir; extra-large opening makes reservoir easy to fill and clean
- S-curved shoulder harness for more comfortable carry
- Hike essentials organizer pocket, four-point compression straps, tool attachment, side pockets
- Specific pocket for MP3 + sunglasses
Lining and Layers:
- Also carries extra layers, food, head lamp, trail maps
- Designed for women with a shorter torso length with narrower harness spacing to fit women's shoulders
- 3 L Antidote reservoir with quick-snap cap, low-profile fit for stability, and lighter fill port to cut weight
- Soft-touch Velvetex fabric harness for added comfort next to bare skin
- Foam pods covered in soft mesh create multiple ventilation channels
- Air Director backpanel designed to increase ventilation and keep your back cool
- Fully adjustable sternum strap for added stability
- Includes NEW 100 oz (3 L) Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System
- Lightweight fillport, dryer arms
- Patented Big Bite Valve
- Trekking pole mount
- Quick-snap cap that tightens in just a quarter turn
- Center baffling and low-profile design
- HydroGuard technology
- Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap
- Harness hardware moved to base of pack to reduce potential friction points
- 1 in. waistbelt for stability, removable if not needed
- PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Air-light fillport cuts weight
- Lifetime guarantee
FEATURES of the CamelBak Women's Helena 100 oz Hydration Pack.
SPECIFICATIONS of the CamelBak Women's Helena 100 oz Hydration Pack.
Camelbak created Women’s Helena Hydration Pack for all-day hikes that require an extra layer, head lamp, trekking poles, and up to 100oz of water. Curvy pack straps and a comfortable waistbelt designed for a woman's body let you load up this bag and head into the mountains in comfort. Tough body fabric puts up with the rigors of a little bushwhacking, the breathable back panel helps to keep you cool amidst summer heat, and a DWR fabric coatings keep your gear dry in the event of sudden showers. Grab your gear, pull on this mid-sized pack, and take on the day.
Paragon Sports (2011)
The Camelbak 2011 Helena Hydration Pack: A mid-sized women's-specific pack with enough cargo and hydration for a 3-hour to a full-day hike.
The Helena Hydration pack from Camelbak is designed specifically for women. this mid-sized pack holds your hydration and other essentials for a 3-hour adventure.
CamelBak's Helena Hydration Pack is the ultimate bag for day hiking.