(close out from 2012)
(close out )
A do-it all hydration pack for those on the move, the CamelBak Highwire 25 hydration pack offers 100 fl. oz. liquid capacity along with a roomy compartment, comfortable harness and attachment points.
• LIGHTWEIGHT VENTILATED BACK PANEL: Corrugated polypropylene frame sheet integrates load transfer and breathability.
• ANTIDOTE RESERVOIR FEATURES: Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening.
• KEY PACK FEATURES: Ultra-light materials, quick stash overflow pocket, four point compression straps, side stretch pockets, tool attachment, sunglasses pocket.
• DESIGNED TO CARRY: Extra layers, rain gear, food, head lamp, trail map, trekking poles, media, sunglasses.
• CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we`ll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
• Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
• Total Capacity: 1343 cu in / 22L + 3L Reservoir.
• Weight: 1.79 lbs / 810 g.
• Dimensions: 22 x 11 x 8.5 in / 56 x 28 x 22 cm.
• Torso Length: 19 in / 48 cm.
• Back Panel: Lightweight Ventilated.
• Harness: Independent Suspension with perforated foam and Slider Sternum Strap.
• Belt: Load Bearing with cargo pockets.
• Fabric: 70D Diamond Box Rip with DWR + 1000mm PU
Camelbak's Highwire 25 hydration pack is the answer for ultra-light backcountry adventures.
The answer for ultra-light backcountry adventures. Includes the Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System.
|Back Panel:||LV (Lightweight Ventilated)|
|Backpack Features:||Top Loader|
|Backpack Style:||Hydration Daypack|
|Belt:||Load Bearing with cargo pockets|
|Bite valve shut-off switch:||Yes|
|Bottom Width:||10 1⁄4 in|
|Capacity:||1343 cu in / 22 L|
|Cargo Capacity:||1343 cu. in. (22 L)|
|Designed to carry:||Extra layers, rain gear, food, head lamp, trail map, trekking poles, media, and sunglasses|
|Dimension:||22 x 11 x 8.5" / 56 x 28 x 22 cm|
|Dimensions:||22 x 11 x 8.5 in / 56 x 28 x 22 cm|
|Enough room to carry:||extra layers, rain gear, snacks, head lamp, trail maps, ice axe, trekking poles, and personal media.|
|Fabric:||70D Diamond Box Rip with DWR + 1000mm PU|
|Fits torso:||17 - 21 inches|
|Fits waist/hips:||Up to 48 inches|
|Fluid Capacity:||3 L (100 fl. oz.)|
|Frame material:||Polypropylene framesheet|
|Gear capacity (L):||22 liters|
|Gear capacity (cu. in.):||1,343 cubic inches|
|Handle Drop:||2 1⁄2 in|
|Handle Length:||8 1⁄2 in|
|Harness:||Independent Suspension™ with perforated foam and Slider™ Sternum Strap|
|Height:||20 1⁄2 in|
|Hydration Bladder Included:||3L|
|Hydration Capacity:||100 oz / 3 liter|
|Insulated Hydration Sleeve:||No|
|Lightweight Ventilated Back Panel:||Corrugated polypropylene frame sheet integrates load transfer and breathability|
|Liquid capacity (L):||3 liters|
|Liquid capacity (fl. oz.):||100 fluid ounces|
|Material:||70D Diamond Box Rip with DWR + 1000mm PU|
|Middle Width:||10 in|
|Number of exterior pockets:||3 + main compartment|
|Pack Size:||1000-1999 cu in|
|Quick Link system:||reservoir can be disconnected from tube without leaking for easy filling|
|Quick disconnect tubing:||Yes|
|Strap Drop:||15 in|
|Strap Length:||35 in|
|Suggested load range:||10-25 lbs|
|Top Width:||10 in|
|Torso Length:||19 in / 48 cm|
|Total Capacity:||1343 cubic inches / 22 liter + 3 liter Reservoir|
|Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir):||2.2 lbs / 1.0 kg|
|Weight:||1 lb 12 oz / 0.8 kg|
|Weight - metric:||0.81 kilogram|
Although I couldn't put it to use, this seemed about the perfect daypack, and with hyrdation included it was an amazing deal! The capacity is just about right, and has a great suspension system. The only problem is I'm 6'5" and this pack isn't sized so far too short, which I should know better not to do. I was sad to return it.
Great pack. The misses is preggo and this pack fit all the essentials to ensure we stayed on the trail!!!!! Keep on keepin' on!!!!!