• DESIGNED FOR WOMEN: Shorter torso length, S-curved shoulder harness for more comfortable carry, harness hardware moved to base of pack to reduce potential friction points, Velvetex harness lining for added comfort next to bare skin, fully adjustable sternum strap for added stability.
• XV BACK PANEL FEATURES: Thermo-molded pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
• ANTIDOTE RESERVOIR FEATURES: Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening.
• KEY PACK FEATURES: External fill, helmet hook, short torso sits above jersey pockets, bike tool organizer pocket, stretch overflow storage.
• DESIGNED TO CARRY: Multi-tool, helmet, pump, spare tube, extra layer, energy bar, MP3, phone, cards and cash, keys.
• Hydration Capacity: 70 oz (2 L)
• Cargo Capacity: 153 cu in (2.5 L) + 2L Reservoir.
• Includes the new 70 oz (2 L) Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System.
• Pack Weight: 15.2 oz (430 g)
• Fabric Specs: 420D Nylon with DWR + 1000mm PU coating.
• Torso Length: 12.5 in (32 cm)
• Back Panel: XV
• Harness: Women`s Specific Ultra-Light 3D Mesh with Velvetex lining and Slider Sternum Strap.
• Belt: Removable 20mm / .75 in. stability.
• Fabric: 70 / 140D Dobby with DWR + 1000mm PU
Camelbak designed the Magic to be the women's-specific low-profile pack for 2+ hours of mountain biking with essential gear. Includes the Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System for ultimate hydration.
The women's CamelBak Magic hydration pack sports a gender-specific design for excellent comfort, plus gear storage and a 70 fl. oz. reservoir for quick mountain biking sessions.
|Adjustable Torso Length:||No|
|Antidote Reservoir:||Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap|
|Backpack Features:||Hydration Compatible, Hydration Reservoir Included, Top Loader|
|Backpack Style:||Hydration Daypack|
|Belt:||Removable .75 in / 20 mm stability|
|Bite valve shut-off switch:||Yes|
|Capacity:||153 cu in (2.5 L)|
|Cargo Capacity:||122 cu. in. (2 L)|
|Designed for women:||Shorter torso length|
|Designed to Carry:||Multi-tool, helmet, pump, spare tube, extra layer, energy bar, MP3, phone, cards and cash, keys|
|Dimension:||15 x 8 x 4.5" / 38 x 20 x 11.5 cm|
|Dimensions:||15 x 8 x 4.5 in / 38 x 20 x 11.5 cm|
|Fits torso:||Up to 21 inches|
|Fits waist/hips:||Up to 44 inches|
|Fluid Capacity:||2 L (70 oz.)|
|Gear capacity (L):||2 liters|
|Gear capacity (cu. in.):||122 cubic inches|
|Harness:||Women's Specific Ultra-Light 3D Mesh with Velvetex lining and Slider Sternum Strap|
|Hip Belt:||Removable 1 in (25 mm) stability|
|Hydration Bladder Included:||yes|
|Hydration Capacity:||70 oz / 2 L|
|Hydration Compatible:||70 oz (2 L)|
|Ice Axe Loops:||no|
|Insulated Hydration Sleeve:||No|
|Liquid capacity (L):||2 liters|
|Liquid capacity (fl. oz.):||70 fluid ounces|
|Material:||70 / 140D Dobby with DWR + 1000mm PU|
|Number of Pockets:||3|
|Number of exterior pockets:||4|
|Pack Only Weight:||13 oz / 370 g|
|Pack Size:||0-999 cu in|
|Primary Access:||Front Panel Access|
|Quick disconnect tubing:||Yes|
|Ski / Snowboard Carrier:||no|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment:||no|
|Torso Length:||13 in / 33.5 cm|
|Total Capacity:||122 cubic inches / 2 liter + 2 liter Reservoir|
|Trekking Pole Loops:||no|
|Volume:||122 cu in / 2 L + 2L Resevoir|
|Weight:||13 oz / 370 g|
|Weight - metric:||0.36 kilogram|
This pack has kept me hydrated through one mild-weathered Camp Reggae and one brutally hot Bonnaroo, and I have been very impressed with it.
It is lightweight and breathable, so carrying it on a hot day isn't a huge inconvenience, the 2L reservoir is big enough so that you aren't constantly refilling, and the pockets are well-sized and compartmentalized so you can carry all your necessities you'll need throughout the day. I got it in the Peacoat color which has yet to appear dirty. The straps are adjustable so you can custom-fit it to your comfort, and as with all Camelbak products, the bite valve makes it very convenient to drink your weight in water.
My only complaint is that depending on the faucet you're using, sometimes you have to take the hydration pack out to fill it unless you want your bag soaked. But that is a minor issue (for me anyway). All in all it was a great purchase.