CamelBak Scorpion -
The CamelBak Scorpion Hydration Pack keeps water easily-accessible, and even carries some spare gear. This pack has a 2 liter reservoir that can be easily filled without removing it from the pack. That means that you can hit the water fountain at lunch and get re-filled for the afternoon. 3 liters of separate storage space hold snacks, a cell phone, your iPod, and other small items.
- Made of 600D Poly P-U/210 Nailhead Dobby/210 Diamond Ripstop Nylon.
- Insulated PureFlow™ tube to prevent freezing
- Big Bite™ valve opens when you bite down
- Includes Antidote reservoir to make filling fast and easy.
- Therminator harness and insulated tube help keep water from freezing.
- 2 liter hydration reservoir capacity
- Includes SternumStrap for more comfort and stability.
- Zippered CD/MP3 pocket with headphone port.
- Low profile design can be worn under a jacket.
- BPA-free reservoir
- Separate storage for small items like cell phone and snacks
- Easy-to-clean mouthpiece
- Refill easily throughout the day with external filport access.
- 3.28 liter separate compartment capacity (200 cubic inches)
- Camelbak® Got Your Bak™ lifetime guarantee
Camelbak Scorpion: Hard-charging riders can carry the essentials in this lift-friendly hydration daypack.
Capacity: 70 oz (2 L)
Cargo: 175 CU IN (2.9 L)
Snowshed™ Back Panel
Also carries essentials including phone, snack, wallet, tools, keys
The Scorpion offers 2 liters of winter hydration, external fill for quick refueling, and just enough cargo capacity for tools, tunes and some food.