CamelBak Shredbak -
ShredBak is a versatile, water-resistant vest designed as a true mid-layer with an integrated, 72 oz. CamelBak Omega Reservoir. The softshell vest may be worn as a mid-layer on cold days, or as an outer layer for warmer spring days.
The ShredBak design integrates the athlete's core body temperature into the hydration system, naturally helping to prevent water from freezing. The vest's inner compression layer uses QuickFit™performance fabric to hold the reservoir close to the body for a low-profile fit that's comfortable, even on the chairlift. An insulated tube cover further prevents freezing between the reservoir and bite valve.
Lining and Layers:
- Unique mid-layer vest with integrated hydration system
- Insulated tube cover and close-to-core reservoir storage prevents freezing
- Size medium vest with full reservoir weighs 5.69 pounds
- Two side pockets for other essentials
- Chest pocket for bite valve storage
- Compression compartment keeps Omega reservoir stable while riding
- Soft shell vest can be worn with or without integrated reservoir liner
CamelBak is the originator and world leader in hands free hydration systems. The first CamelBak products proved to be very popular among mountain bikers and motocross riders, because it allowed them to drink without taking their hands off of the handlebars in technical terrain. The product began to cross over into other sports when scientific studies showed athletes drank more fluids and performed better when they wore a CamelBak. Since then, athletes from an ever-growing list of sports and activities use camelBak hydration systems for their convenience and performance benefits. In addition to cycling, CamelBak has Hands-Free-Hydration systems for hiking, running, snowboarding, and skiing. Hit the slopes and stay hydrated at the same time. Keep your reservoir close to the body and don't worry about it freezing over in cold climates.