CAMP Dyneema Tricam Set -
The CAMP Dyneema Tricam Set offers you the full run of the most commonly used tricams, with a strong Dyneema® sling.
- Compared to nylon, Dyneema maintains a higher breaking strength when wet and its natural hydrophobic properties prevent the slings from soaking up water and icing over
- Works where nothing else can fit, such as solution pockets
- Larger sizes are an affordable way to augment a rack of cams
- Heads are anodized, color coded slings offer easy recognition
- Excellent in horizontal cracks
- Tricams can also be placed in icy cracks where regular cams do not work
- Updated for 2013, with stiffer sewing on the slings for easier one-handed placement and extraction
- Ideal for belay anchors due to their high strength and light weight
- Set includes four Dyneema Tricams of one of each of the following sizes: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0
FEATURES of the Camp USA Dyneema Tricam Set.