CAMP Group II Harness -
Perfect for lessons and gym climbing (and an excellent spare harness for your next newbie belay partner), CAMP’s Group II harness puts safety and ease of use first with color-coded leg loops and single tie-in point.
- Available with color-coded leg loops for easy fitting
- One size fits all from a 26-41 inch waist, 16-27 inch legs
- Durable webbing construction
- 1 webbing reinforced gear loop
- Use for Institutional/Group Rock Climbing
- Single Color-Coded Tie-In Point
- Pre-Threaded Auto-Locking Buckles on the waist and legs
The Group II is a durable webbing harness with safety features like a single color-coded tie-in point and auto-locking buckles to help minimize user error. Ideal for bulk orders by large groups and institutions. The "Large" size fits almost everyone, with a waist belt range of 26 to 41 inches. XXL option available for larger individuals.