CAMP Cassin X-Draw -
The shock absorbing Cassin X-Draw from C.A.M.P. can reduce the impact of a factor 1 fall by up to 50%, thanks to the special construction that forces the draw to rip apart into a large open loop, when a fall exceeds 2.5kN. The nylon shell protects the stitching from the elements and the Dyneema main loop is hydrophobic so it does not weaken as much as nylon when wet or frozen.
- Nylon shell protects the stitching from the elements
- Ice Climbing, Alpinism, Mixed Climbing, Trad Climbing
- Engages at 2.5kN and reduces the impact of a factor 1 fall by up to 50%
- The energy of the fall dissipates before it hits the screw or the climber thereby increasing the chances the screw will hold
- Rubber keepers hold the biners securely in place
- Includes two ultra-light CAMP Photon wire gate carabiners