CAMP Tour 350 Crampon -
Designed for fast & light backcountry pursuits, the Tour 350 crampons from CAMP are some of the lightest 10-point crampons you can find.
- Automatic heel attachment, originally designed with Randonneur racers in mind, snaps securely into tech fittings
- 7075 T6 aluminum alloy construction marries lightweight and strength
- Compact teeth design packs down to half the size of other crampons, pack 'em and forget about 'em till you reach the headwall
Traction and Grip:
- 10 points offer a solid grip on steep glacier traverses and final summit pitches
- Wire toe bail and automatic heel designed for rigid mountaineering boots or AT/tele boots
- Carrying bag are included
- Anti-balling plates included
Oregon Mountain Community
The CAMP Tour 350 Crampons uses high-strength aluminum alloy to create this compact, hyperlight, 10 point crampon. Designed for Rando racers, ski mountaineers or alpinists in pursuit of the fast and light, this automatic binding packs down small.