CAMP Tricam 1.5 -
With a new tapered shape, the 1.5-size C.A.M.P. USA Tricam Evo can be placed in 3 different positions (1 active cam and 2 passive chock), making it more likely to fit perfectly in various cracks.
- Stiff sewing keeps the nylon sling more rigid than on previous versions of the Tricam to make 1-handed placement and extraction easier
- 1.5 size has a range of 27 - 40mm and weighs 57g
- Tricam Evo is an excellent piece of gear for protecting horizontal and vertical cracks, whether they're parallel-sided or slightly flaring
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use
- By C.A.M.P. of Italy
- Active cam and passive chock placement modes
- Tapered shape of the Tricam Evo allows you to place it in 2 passive chock positions, whereas earlier versions of the Tricam only allow 1 passive chock position
- The wider section at the top of the head of the Tricam that creates the taper also lends additional stability when the Tricam is used in cammed placements
- Excellent in horizontal cracks and icy cracks where regular cams don't work
Sierra Trading Post
C.A.M.P.'s Tricam 1.5 is an essential piece of pro that works where nothing else fits. The two placement modes let you use it as an active cam and a passive chock.