CAMP Alpina Axe -
The Alpina Axe by Camp USA is for rugged terrain. Forged steel head is fixed securely to a single-curve aluminum alloy shaft designed to offer a maximum range of comfortable and secure positions for posting and anchoring. Equipped with technical Alpax leash.
Traction and Grip:
- Ergonomic head design for a comfortable hand grip
- General Mountaineering
- Forged chromoly steel head
- Equipped with the technical Alpina leash
- Rugged T-rated pick and shaft
- Carabiner holes at the head and spike for easy clipping
- Asymmetric steel spike plunges smoothly
A combination of the alpinist's two most important assets: strength and low weight. T-rated for rugged terrain, the forged NiCrMo steel head ensures maximum durability for the pick and adze. The 7075 aluminium alloy single-curve bent shaft with an aggressive steel spike offers a maximum range of comfortable positions for posting and anchoring. Two rivets and a nylon cap create a solid and hardwearing connection between the head and shaft. Textured handgrip reduces sliding on the shaft. Equipped with standard alpine leash.