Camp Chef Explorer 3X Stove -
When you're cooking for large groups of people, turn to the rugged durability and power of the Camp Chef Explorer 3X Camp Stove to get the job done right. Three aluminum burners provide a massive four-foot-wide cooking surface and crank out 90000 BTU per hour. Detachable legs allow for easy transport and the included windscreen improves performance in variable weather conditions.
- Rugged steel design is built for years of reliable performance
- Included windscreen helps to maintain cooking heat in adverse weather conditions
- Compatible with a standard propane tank (not included)
- Compatible with Camp Chef Cooking System 14 accessories
- 29-inch detachable legs allow for compact transport
- Three aluminum burners put out an impressive 90000 BTU/hr, ample power for every outdoor cooking application
Ready for the camp or cabin, this reliable stove features three 30,000-BTU commercial-grade cast burners (total of 90,000 BTU). The all-steel range features sturdy grates built to support hefty cast-iron cookware. It's surrounded by a three-sided steel windscreen to block drafts and grease splatter. The heavy-duty steel legs slide off for transportation and storage. Includes hose and regulator.
Cooking area: 48”L x 14”W.
Dimensions: 29"H x 50"W x 14"D (with legs attached).
Weight: 43 lbs.