Camp Chef Sherpa Table -
Keep your camp super organized with Camp Chef's Sherpa Table! A rollout aluminum tabletop attaches to the top of the frame, stows away in a side pouch when not in use and telescoping legs extend for easy set up. Four padded, removable bags keep your gear in order and stow away inside. One is lined and can be used as a cooler, to keep your food warm or even as a sink. The storage bags remove and the divider unzips so that you can customize your storage options. Unzip the bottom divider and you can store a stove inside( any Camp Chef Mountain Series stove or Ranger will fit) It's safe to say that the Sherpa Camp Table has everything, including the kitchen sink.
Lining and Layers:
- Four compartment divider system holds four individual zippered, padded organizer bins (blue bin is lined for use with water—cooler or sink)
- Padded carry handles make transport easy
- Table height with legs extended - 28"
- Aluminum roll-top neatly stores in a side compartment
- Side pouch for transportation of table top
- Includes Versatile aluminum roll-top table
- Lower divider can be unzipped to accommodate a Camp Chef Mountain Series stove
- Telescoping aluminum legs adjust individually to accommodate uneven ground
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
You probably won't want to lug it up to a basecamp, but you'll be the king of the campground when you unload the Camp Chef Sherpa Mountain Series Table. Roll out the aluminum table top and sort through the multiple, color-coded storage bins to find the utensils, cutting boards, plates, bowls, pots, pans, and even a chilled beverage essential to preparing the best, open-fire (or stove) meal your camp mates will ever eat.