Camp Chef Camp Mvp -
The Camp Chef MVP is a portable two-burner grill giving you 25,000 BTU while using a 1-lb. disposable propane cylinder. Easily portable for tailgating and camping trips. The two porcelain-coated cast-iron grill grates are easy to clean after grilling food flawlessly. A built-in igniter ensures easy starts every time. Fully adjustable heat-control dials. Heavy-duty side shelves are great for food prep, cooking utensils and condiments. Stainless steel cover. Removable legs give the option of setting the grill on a table surface or using it free-standing. The legs and shelves store under the grill for easy setup and transportation.
Cooking area: 28”L x 14”W.
Folded dimensions: 10"H x 28"W x 15"D.
Weight: 42 lbs.
- Modular system makes setup easy, and Camp Chef's griddles, pots, roasters, and barbecue boxes fit smoothly, two-at-a-time, for ultimate multi-tasking
- Folding shelves hold your cooking accoutrements
- Works with a one-pound, disposable fuel canister to make it portable
- The 25,000-BTU burners give you plenty of heat so you can cook up quality food whether you're camping or setting up a parking lot kitchen before the game
- Porcelain-coated grill is easy to clean and gives you gourmet results
Backcountry.com (Spring 2014)
The dudes a couple of parking spaces down from you are eating soggy chips and pre-packaged sandwiches they nabbed at a convenience store. Meanwhile, you are serving savory grilled meats freshly cooked on your MVP Camp Stove that are dripping with flavor. You can see the jealous gazes of your fellow fans as they eye your food like a pack of hungry hyenas.