CAMP Corsa Nanotech Axe -
The Corsa Nanotech Axe by Camp USA is the Ferrari of mountaineering axes. Employs the same lightweight materials as the hyper light Corsa, but features a more aggressive single-curve shaft and innovative Sandvik Nanoflex steel alloy reinforcements on the pick and spike. The steel components dramatically increase the durability and strength of these critical points without significantly increasing the weight of the axe. Sandvik Nanoflex is an innovative patented steel alloy that is 60% stronger than normal steel which allows for a significant reduction in the amount of metal used, thereby decreasing weight while maintaining strength.
FEATURES of the Camp USA Corsa Nanotech Axe.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Camp USA Corsa Nanotech Axe.
- Nylon spike plug on all lengths keeps ice out of shaft
Weather and Wind:
- Ideal for snow travel and self arrest
- Sandvik Nanoflex steel pick and spike for durability and strength
- CC4U wear indicator warns when the pick is dull beyond the safe limit
- The second lightest ice axe in the world!
- Optional sliding leash (1305) easily attaches to shaft
- Can be used as an anchor for glacier rescue and traversing cornices
Dig into the ice with the strength of steel, sans the weight, with the Corsa Nanotech Axe from CAMP.