CAMP Nano 23 Express Quickdraw -
The Nano 23 Express Quickdraw by Camp USA. The lightest quick draw in the world at just 53 grams (1.87 oz)! 8mm Dyneema dog bone connects two of our new Nano 23 carabiners. Equipped with a polished biner for the bolt end and anodized biner for the rope end.
FEATURES of the Camp USA Nano 23 Express Quickdraw.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Camp USA Nano 23 Express Quickdraw.
- One of the lightest quickdraws in the world!
- Equipped with two Nano 23's, the world’s lightest full-strength carabiner!
- Dyneema® dogbone is light and won't loose strength if wet
- Rock Climbing, Alpinism, Racking
- Silver carabiner for the bolt end and orange carabiner for the rope end
- Two Nano 23 carabiners connected with a Dyneema Dogbone equipped with the new patented Karstop Evo carabiner retainer on the rope end
- Patented Karstop Evo keeps the rope-end carabiner oriented for steady clips
- A rack of these can cut over a pound of excess weight compared to standard draws
- 8 mm x 10 cm Dyneema dogbone
- Good clipping action with a nearly one-inch wide gate opening which allows for normal clipping and the use of a clove hitch knot
Backcountry.com (Fall 2013)
To say that the Camp Nano 23 Express Quickdraw is light is kind of like calling the Atlantic Ocean damp. At less than two ounces, this draw is an obvious standout for weight-conscious climbers in any field. Camp combined two of it's ultralight, wire-gate Nano 23 carabiners together with an 8mm Dyneema dogbone. Since wire gates don't freeze in cold weather and Dyneema doesn't absorb water, this Camp quickdraw excels in cold, wet environments. Have you ever been anywhere like that?
Oregon Mountain Community
The CAMP Nano 23 Express KS Quickdraw is the draw for multi-pitch sport climbing, trad or anywhere on your rack. This compact size takes up little space and adds little weight on your harness.The Nano 23 Express KS Quickdraw features the new patented Karstop Evo which prevents rotation of the rope and carabiner.
A great draw for multi-pitch sport climbing, trad or anywhere on your rack where you could stand to shed a few grams. The compact size of the 2014 Nano 23 Express KS Dyneema Quickdraw is particularly noticeable on gear loops where they take up less space than traditional carabiners making them easier to attach and remove on the sharp end. Yet the shape and gate opening still allow for normal clipping and the use of clove hitch knots - two great tests for determining when a carabiner is just too small. The fixed Dyneema dogbone is light and strong and now features the patented Karstop Evo to prevent rotation of the rope end carabiner.
You'll be hard-pressed to find a lighter quickdraw anywhere - CAMP's Nano 23 Express Dyneema Quickdraw is about as light as they come at just under 2 ounces.
Oregon Mountain Community (2013)
The CAMP Nano 23 Express is the lightest quickdraw in the world. Perfect for alpine or ice routes where you don't want a gate getting frozen and you need to cut every gram possible.