CAMP Neve Axe -
The CAMP Neve ice axe is light and sleek, yet offers a bit more confidence than uber-light aluminum axes. The Neve features a forged steel pick and adze for placement in hard snow and quick, aggressive self arrests. If you're looking for one ice axe to handle both ski mountaineering and mellow objectives, yet sturdy enough for the steep and dicey, look no further.
Traction and Grip:
- Curved adze for a comfortable hand grip and good chopping performance
- Great for general mountaineering
- CC4U wear indicator warns when the pick is dull beyond the safe limit
- Aid Climbing
- Carabiner holes at head and spike
- Includes adjustable alpine leash
- Forged chromoly steel pick and adze
- Symmetric steel spike plunges smoothly
- Equipped with sliding leash (1305)
The Neve Axe by Camp USA is a sleek and simple mountaineering axe. Steel head is fixed securely to a straight aluminum alloy shaft. Equipped with standard alpine leash.
FEATURES of the Camp USA Neve Axe.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Camp USA Neve Axe.
Sleek and simple, CAMP’s Neve ice axe is pared down to utter simplicity with a smooth, straight shaft and curved head that provides a solid hand grip and good swing when chopping.
From their offices just outside of Boulder, C.A.M.P. occupy their time obsessing over gear, taking care of customers, and exploring the Colorado rockies. Lunchtime romps in the Flatirons, morning alpine climbs in Rocky Mountain National Park, and dawn patrol ski tours on Loveland Pass keep C.A.M.P. honest.
A sleek and elegant mountaineering axe with a forged steel pick designed to deliver solid placements in hard snow and provide quick and aggressive self arrests.