Campagnolo 2013 Campagnolo Athena EPS Power Unit -
The EPS Power Unit serves as the systems source of power as well as the "brain" of the system and is responsible for montioring and managing the battery pack, enabling and monitoring the front and rear derailleurs, signaling any anomalies though the LED indicator on the EPS Interface Unit, communicating with the EPS Interface Unit, and enabling the acoustic buzzer.
- Only compatible with Athena EPS systems
- Watching this set of videos is highly recommended prior to installation
- Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated)
- Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors
- EPS components can only be purchased as a complete kit at this time