Canada Goose Camrose Parka -
Whether you're waiting on the Arctic set of your latest spy thriller or waiting in line at Park City's film festival, the Canada Goose Women's Camrose Down Jacket will keep you toasty, warm, and looking great. Streamlined silhouette with subtle military styling gives you a modern look that is fashionable in a clean, classic way.
- Nylon plain-weave liner is treated with WR coating so it won't get soggy on the inside if you work up a little sweat
- Fleece-lined front pockets keep your hands cozy if you forget your gloves
- 625-fill white duck down keeps your body heat where you need it without making you look bulky
Weather and Wind:
- Adjustable waist drawcord pulls in your silhouette and helps seal out the cold
- Arctic-Tech fabric with DWR shields you from sudden snow flurries
- Recessed rib-knit cuff stops cold air from moving up your sleeves
- Vertically adjustable hood protects your head from the wind and the cold
- Heavy-duty, center front YKK two-way locking zipper
- Interior shoulder straps let you carry this parka like backpack when you warm up
- Interior drop-in pocket secured with Velcro
- Hook-and-loop drop in pocket holds your phone or your wallet
- Mid-thigh cut keeps your thighs and your backside toasty
- Internal adjustable, elasticized waist draw cord
A hooded, down-filled puffer coat is a classic layer for cold temperatures. Pockets detail the front, and glossy buttons conceal the 2-way zip. Shoulder patch and long sleeves. Lined.
Fabric: Technical weave.
Shell: 85% polyester/15% cotton.
Fill: Duck down.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Made in Canada.
Length: 34in / 86cm, from shoulder.