Canada Goose Down Glove -
Kids need dexterity, too, hence the superwarm Canada Goose Kids' Down Glove, not mitten. Sure, mittens are adorable, and the way kids run around like mini cavepeople unable to deal with buckles and buttons, etc., is hilarious, but do you want to do all the free-fingers-demanding tasks for them? Didn't think so. Give them water-resistant, breathable, and uber-warm coverage, and send them on their way.
- Durable nylon shell resists water to keep hands dry and warm
- Fleece cuff feels cozy; adjustable Velcro strap gives a snug fit and seals out the cold
- 525-fill down insulation provides lofty, toasty warmth to prevent frozen fingers
- PU insert is waterproof, breathable, and taped to repel harsh elements
- Reinforced palm and thumb protect these high-use areas
- Nose wipe on thumb stops boogers before they freeze