Canada Goose Snow Mantra Parka -
The Canada Goose Snow Mantra Parka is renowned as the warmest coat on earth. Developed for industrial and commercial work in the coldest regions on the planet, the Snow Mantra will carry you through the harshest of winter months in the harshest of climates. It is the most comprehensive offering in men’s cold-weather apparel.
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Side zippers from hem to waist to ensure greater mobility as well as easy access to inside pockets
- Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a three-way adjustable tunnel hood with an adjustable bracing wire to reduce wind penetration by allowing you to adjust hood opening size as conditions dictate
- Long-thigh length cut provides extra protection in extremely cold and windy environments
- Utility pocket on left sleeve is perfect for storing smaller items
- Comfortable, recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs
- Two full-bellow chest pockets with 3M reflective tape secure with Velcro flaps
- Stowaway ID window on left chest pocket allows you to easily tuck away your ID when it’s not required
- Shoulder grab-straps allow for easy lifting and rescue access
- One D-ring serves as serves as a place to hook on gloves, mitts or gear
The Snow Mantra Parka for men features a relaxed insulated fit with a unique insulated throatlatch for severely cold weather, developed for industrial or commercial work in the coldest regions on earth.