Canada Goose Ontario Parka -
When the cold north wind blows and the outside temperatures threaten to send you into a deep freeze, put on your Canada Goose Men's Ontario Down Parka and bask in its fluffy warmth. Designed by the same team that makes expedition parkas for the world's most renowned arctic adventurers, the Ontario blends cold-weather tech with impeccable styling so that you can enjoy a shiverless winter.
- Fleece-lined hand pockets provide a luxuriously soft place to put cold hands
- High-loft, 650-fill down insulation has one of the highest warmth-to-weight ratios on the planet
- Water-resistant Arctic Tech shell sheds light snowflakes so that the down insulation stays dry
- Storm hood features removable coyote-fur trim for added flair and warmth
Weather and Wind:
- Heavy duty front zip stands up to abuse, and the hook-and-loop front placard helps seal out the wind
- Waist drawcord helps seal out drafts
A classic Canada Goose parka with a clean aesthetic, the Ontario Parka provides warmth without undue bulk. The large cargo pockets, removable coyote fur-edged hood and drawcord waist offer the protection a true outdoor enthusiast needs while still fitting comfortably close to the body.
• Fit: Regular Insulated.
• Coyote Fur Ruff: Removable.
• Fill: 625 fill power white duck down.
• Internal adjustable waist drawcord.
• Mid-thigh length provides coverage and protection.
• Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs.
• One interior drop-in pocket perfect for cell phone or MP3 player.
• Centre back length: 34.5” (86.36cm)