Canada Goose PBI Aviator Hat -
Braving the fiercest of storms is one thing if you're merely going from point A to B, or perhaps from the limo to the lodge, but for enduring the bitter cold day and night the way sled-doggers in Alaska do, you will need the prescription strength warmth and functionality of the Canada Goose PBI Aviator Hat. Filled with a balmy 625 fill power white duck down to retain heat, and adorned with coyote fur-lined earflaps and ruff visor, the PBI Aviator works overtime, even when the mercury is really, really low.
- Water-resistant Arctic-Tech fabric exterior for durability and weather-resistance
- 625 fill power white duck down retains heat in a way no synthetic insulation can
Weather and Wind:
- Adjustable buckle chin strap for high-wind or high-speed action
- Genuine coyote fur ruff visor and ear flaps for facing wind and snow
- Adjustable chin strap easily cinches (even with gloves on)to accommodate all head types
- Polar Bears International patch on right side
- Co-branded labels from PBI and Canada Goose on each side of the hat
- 2.5 in Canada Goose disc on left side
- Canada Goose will donate $5 to PBI (Polar Bears International) from each purchase of this fine hat
Oregon Mountain Community
The Canada Goose PBI Aviator Hat is part of the Polar Bear International Collection which donates $25 of each purchase the non-profit working to protect such a magnification animal. Stay cozy warm with this goose down and coyote fur visor winter hat.